For truck owner drivers in Australia, Truck Insurance Australia recommends heavy motor truck insurance (Commercial Motor Insurance) for your rig, along with “down time” insurance protection cover. This   guarantees a steady income stream for your business while your vehicle, after an accident, is being repaired.

Business Public Liability should also be considered as it protects you against goods in transit being damaged.

These are simple basic recommendations from Truck Insurance Australia that can extend your business operation. After all, you as a truck owner driver, run a business and should guard against any contingency that may have a negative impact on your business

Share This