Commercial Motor Insurance

Commercial motor insurance…there when you need it. (Pic: Google Images)

Commercial motor insurance cover refers not only to trucks, but damage to mobile assets, sedans, vans, four wheel drives, goods carriers, caravans, tipper trucks, forklifts, heavy earth equipment, tractors and loaders, covering damage to your vehicles or the property of third parties.

A significant commercial motor insurance claim can include major damage resulting from a truck that derails a train, or a fuel vehicle that overturns and spilling its contents into rivers or soil.

If you own, manage or rely on transportation for the daily functioning of your truck transport business, consistent mobility is necessary in every trucking business whether you are an owner truck driver or an owner operator. This makes you reliant on your ability to transport goods from location to location.

For truck insurance quotesclick here

Share This